Children with Food Allergies

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
Sally

by Sally on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Children with Food Allergies

My daughter has an array of food allergies from sensitivity to food colourings to uncomfortable stomach after eating too much bread. She use to be allergic to milk but seems to have grown out of that. I hope i can learn something in the forum for parents with allergic children this Friday - hope to see some of you there.

anandasvarupini

by anandasvarupini on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Children with Food Allergies

Hi there. My name is Amanda. Have you seen India Tree's Natural Colours range, which include natural food colourings and cake decorations. They are made from vegetable colourings and have no artificial flavourings or additives. I hope this is of interest to you. I know from my own exhausted efforts that you can not buy any natural colourings or cake decorations anywhere in the UK only on line. As a mother of three who bakes a lot I appreciate the importance of clean natural ingredients.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

I am sure they sell natural food colouring in our local tesco and asda. I am not sure about decorations though. We do bake but we don't add colourings to anything and we decorate with dairy and nut free chocolate and my 2 are happy with that. We use fruit to decorate also, just depends what we are making.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:12 pm

If you really have a solution, then why not post it here for everyone to see.

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi Sally,
I can understand your problem, I think, You should take advice from an expert doctor regarding your children allergy.He will only help you in a better way than anyone else.
Thanks!!

5 posts