low grade fever

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Ernesto57

by Ernesto57 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 pm

low grade fever

i suffer with hay fever every spring and summer usually i feel bad all march and april and september for some reason all june i'm ok and even most of july and some parts august but this year for the first time in 20 years i did not feel ill in march and april but this year it hit in mid may and its now gone mid june and still feeling not well do any of you feel like you have a low grade fever when you have heyfever ? all i see on the net is that people talk about how they have itchy or puffy watery eyes blocked nose and sneezing well if this is heyfever i dont see what the big fuss is about because all of this does not bother me one bit what does bother me is i feel low and like ive got flu like symptoms this is what i hate about my hayfever does anyone else feel like they have flu like symptoms with their hayfever?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 am

Re: low grade fever

Hi Ernesto57,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the talkhealth forums!

Hay fever reactions are entirely dependent on the pollen count, so a lower pollen count in March and April and a higher count in May and June may account for the change in when you're experiencing the condition.

If you are experiencing prolonged flu-like symptoms it would be worth having a check-in with your GP who should be able to advise and assist you with any treatments that may help.

In the meantime, we have a blog post on "20 things you can do to reduce hay fever symptoms" which may be able to provide some further advice on avoiding the flu symptoms you have: http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... -symptoms/

Do let us know how you get on!

The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Hi,
I think you should visit the hospital to recognize you are suffering from hay fever or not.
Thanks.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:27 am

Poor quality fevers can emerge out of normal infections like a cold or influenza. Taking your temperature is the least demanding and most direct method for deciding whether you have a poor quality fever, however different signs and side effects can likewise highlight an improved probability that you are encountering a second rate fever.

4 posts