Hay fever cure natural,no medicine.

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
Hydrangea

by Hydrangea on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:49 am

Hay fever cure natural,no medicine.

Hi
i used to suffer terribly from hay fever when i eat foods that have pesticides and preservatives in them,I used Nasal spray and tablets either wasn't enough.
But when i started an organic 100% diet.And used natural soap and shampoo with no man made ingredients, after 4 days the hay cleared completely.
every year is the same i an eating some pesticide food but when april or may arrives i suffer the hay fever very bad and it takes 4 days to go
i can have a bit of pesticide in a meal once a week when i am clear.the one year i was 100% organic and getting hay fever i forgot to change my soap and the hay fever went.I think its well worth trying.
The price of organic food can be higher and price of deodorant and soap is higher.I am going to try and stay 100% organic all year round from now on.
Cleaning my veg and fruit didn't help me i was soaking them in vinegar but when made came its better to do without if they are not on the shelf.All the best.John

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Re: Hay fever cure natural,no medicine.

Hi Hydrangea,

Thank you for posting on the forum with useful advice regarding how to help hayfever naturally. We're sure that it will be useful in helping other members who are struggling to keep on top of their hayfever where medicine has failed.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:29 am

I started intermittent fasting when I started getting a fever, and it helped.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:00 am

Avoid substances which are mucus-producing such as dairy products, wheat and sugar. Minimise the time you spend outside on high pollen count days. Keep windows closed at night when you sleep.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:50 am

I used to have hayfever: I don't anymore. I guess it just went on its own. One day it had gone. I must say I am relieved it has. Hayfever is a nightmare: I hated it. It ruined my summers. Still, it has gone now and for that I am thankful.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:05 pm

The best method for controlling roughage fever is keep away from openness to dust. In any case, it's truly challenging to keep away from dust, especially throughout the mid year months.

6 posts