Help, this hay fever is killing me!

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
Howzit_China

by Howzit_China on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 am

Help, this hay fever is killing me!

Hi,

I am 34 and suffered with hay fever since childhood. This summer has been the worst I think I have experienced and I don't want to go throught this again (I am even thinking of emmigrating, somewhere with no vegetation, Iceland or Saudi Arabia perhaps), so thinking ahead to next year.

I take 10mg cetirizine which kind of helps but think I started taking it a bit late this this year, towards end of May.

A few things:

1. I was thinking out loud at work that next year I would start taking meds in April next year to ensure I had enough cetirizine coursing through my veins once summer hit. My colleague commented that this was a bad idea as I would just become immune to the meds, is this the case? Is this a really bad idea.

2. I have seen generic tablets at online pharmacies with 10mg cetirizine, is this advisable? How long do the tablets keep for if I was to buy in bulk.

3. There was something else, maybe it will come back to me

Thanks

lindsay974

by lindsay974 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: Help, this hay fever is killing me!

Hi
Have you try natural way to beat these symptoms?
Please you have to tried it does work.
Check out my blog at www.optimisticmorning.com
You find my post how to spring back from hay fever drugs free.
Let me know if you try some of my tips.
Thank you

andrewwalker

by andrewwalker on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:29 am

Hay fever is an occurrence that occurs year round when we become allergic to certain things that aren't always blooming, it's natural to get sick around the spring and autumn because that's the time hay fever comes in. However hay fever can mostly relate to the substances that affect your environment, they might also be food or drink, no that's just something your always allergic to just blame it on the hay fever next time you can't breathe properly, can't smell and can't think that's what hey fever is. You can try, Cetirizine (Zyrtec Generic) and loratadine (Claritin) are non-sedating antihistamines used to treat symptoms of an allergic reaction such as symptoms of seasonal hay fever
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

Rachelouise1

by Rachelouise1 on Sun May 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi have you ever thought about taking a teaspoon of raw honey each day to combat symptoms.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:09 pm

I had enough cetirizine flowing through my veins once summer hit. My partner remarked that this was a poorly conceived notion as I could just become safe to the drugs, is this the situation? Is this a truly ill-conceived notion

5 posts