pain on intercourse and bleeding

If you are experiencing pain during intercourse, talk to our experts here.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
hope2012

by hope2012 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:44 pm

pain on intercourse and bleeding

My cervix, uterus and right ovary is painful on having intercourse. The pain makes me feel hot,sick and faint. I was due to go for a cervical screening, but started to bleed, but my period in not due for another two weeks. I have felt a twisting pain on the right side, which feels like my ovary, and intermittant stabbing pains in my uterus. My bladder is painful, but I do not have a urine infection, I have kidney (both) pain (middle lower back), the pain is going up my back and round the sides of my ribs, and my spine is painful. When I have a period the pain goes up from beneath my belly button to a few inches above my belly button. I have pain in my groin (both sides). I have pain on the top and back of my head, my eyes are running constantly for no reason, and I feel an intense pressure in my head. I have a dull like throbbing ache going into both ears, but it is not like earache. I have been getting pain in the back of my left calf, and my ankles feel tender.
Please advise.

Dr Amanda Tristram

by Dr Amanda Tristram on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: pain on intercourse and bleeding

My best advice is to see your GP. It is not really possible to tell what is going on here without a full consultation.
Dr Amanda Tristram
Senior Lecturer in Gynaecological Oncology

2 posts