Toctino Drug Rash/ Taking Hayleve?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
scottie13

by scottie13 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Toctino Drug Rash/ Taking Hayleve?

Hello,
I'm needing some advice, to cut a long story short, I've posted on eczema treatments recently that i have had a bad reaction to Toctino, swollen fingers and red itchy rash on upper body. Consultant on fri has taken me off
Toctino (on 5 days) and put me back on prednisilone steroid tabs, but also hayleve antihistamine tabs 4mg.
I noticed this morn that i've got more very red welts & spots on my arms and bottom, very itchy, so does anyone know if hayleve can make my drug rash worse, or is it just going to run it's course???

scottie13

by scottie13 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Re: Toctino Drug Rash/ Taking Hayleve?

Hello Again,
I'm pleased to say that my drug rash has almost gone and my hands & feet are looking the best they have for some time. I've just finished my course of pred and as we know it can come back worse when off them, but this time my hands look and feel different, so perhaps the toctino has actually done some good as well, hears hoping :D I'm now drug free & hoping to stay that way until I see my skin cons at the end of the month!!
Happy scottie 13.

anosh123

by anosh123 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Re: Toctino Drug Rash/ Taking Hayleve?

I have severe hand eczema/psoriasis on thumb and 2 fingers on both hands and the palm of my left hand (I am right handed). Every 2-3 weeks I get lots of lesions which are very, very painful. After a few days they go and I'm left with very red, dry and sore hands. Patch tests show I am allergic to sodium metabisulphte. This started about 4 months after I started taking nortriptyline for headaches. Could they be linked to my hand problem?
You can join us for best esixsigma.co dumps cnsu.edu oracle training solutions. Our sciarc.edu contains all those you want to pass for real

3 posts