ruining my life!!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, TheHealthyGutClinic

1 post
jonnydh1986

by jonnydh1986 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:43 pm

ruining my life!!

hi, ive had my symptoms for around 4/5 years and its come to the point where it is ruining my life completely...as it is i really think the only way to resolve this is to have a colostomy bag fitted...sounds extreme but i really do think this is the only solution.
firstly, when i wake up i have a coffee and a cig, then i will go to the toilet...it is never a "normal stool", i cant remember the last time it was, then throughout the day i go all the time, around 10 times per day. going back to the stools, like i say they are never normal, its either really loose or when its not its small, almost slimy type, funny color too, sometimes looking orange.
to me it seems like my body isnt digesting the food as when i eat i need the toilet 15/20 mins after, again its loose.
if i am going out for a long period then i have x2 codine pulshate tablets, x2 buscopan tablets and sometimes a fybogel.
as it is i cannot do the simply things in life what most people take for granted...i cannot get on a bus, i cant even get in a car unless im driving and when i do i have to plan my root around where the nearest toilet is... it is horrible and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
i have had the camera up and samples taken, but its all clear, there is something wrong with me though and sometimes i feel like im banging my head on a wall!! just because them tests came back clear does not mean im ok!!
any feed back would be very useful as i need to sort this asap and get a normal life back.
many thanks