Aloe Vera

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, TheHealthyGutClinic

3 posts
jojohaz73

by jojohaz73 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:40 pm

Aloe Vera

I have friends/family members who have all suffered with IBS for differing lengths of time/severity. I have recently discovered aloe vera drinking gel and the benefits have been astounding.The gel provides a rich source of nutrients and drinking a small amount every day has made a huge difference to their lives. I hope this helps others too.
Let me know if you want more information.

danakerr

by danakerr on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:38 am

Re: Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is probiotic and I have read a lot of stories about battling IBS and Aloe Vera gel is one of the best treatment mentioned. Although they say that there is no specific study that backs this claim about treatment, I still go for a natural treatment like this than taking several pill with side effects. I have

Girldmator

by Girldmator on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Aloe Vera

danakerr wrote:Aloe Vera is probiotic and I have read a lot of stories about battling IBS and Aloe Vera gel is one of the best treatment mentioned. Although they say that there is no specific study that backs this claim about treatment, I still go for a natural treatment like this than taking several pill with side effects. I have
I heard about it too, It's good that you prefer natural treatment.

3 posts