Ibs pain after stag doo

Moderators: talkhealth, TheHealthyGutClinic

3 posts
ChopsV183

by ChopsV183 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:15 am

Ibs pain after stag doo

I recently got back from a stag doo, it was for 3 days and basically things got a bit of hand I drank far to much I couldn't even make it out for the last night. Anyway yesterday on the train journey home I started getting really bad stomach pains and I had explosive dioreha on the train. My mates weren't to pleased about that I can tell you. Since being back home yesterday afternoon I haven't been able to eat anything I've got cramp on broth sides and when I go to the toilet my poo is explosive and smells like gas. I'm getting worried I've done some serious damage to myself or do you think this is just my ibs playing up?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Re: Ibs pain after stag doo

Hi ChopsV183,

Welcome to the talkhealth forums and thanks for your post.

We're very sorry to hear about the problems you have been having. It would be advisable to seek advice from your GP if you are concerned about this. They should be able to identify whether your IBS is flaring up and they should be able to provide further support on the issue.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,
The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:08 am

Re: Ibs pain after stag doo

You might get cramps in your gut or feel like your defecation isn't done. Many individuals who have it feel gassy and notice that their mid-region is swollen. Persevering agony and regular excursions to the washroom can make daily existence harder. In ladies, the side effects are more normal during their feminine period

3 posts