cant really put a topic on it

Our experts can help and will answer your questions about bowel problems here.

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
ShannonLJ

by ShannonLJ on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 pm

cant really put a topic on it

I'd like to see if any one could help me. i am 17 and i haven't been to the toilet to open my bowels since January.
the thing is i get the urge to go but when i go nothing at all but pain. but the thing is i have been wearing a sanitary towel for all these months because stool comes out like a thick paste and sometimes it comes out like water.
the pains in get are extreme they make me feel horrible. i constantly feel sick and also it feels like my heart is dropping or stopping a lot and sometimes i struggle to breathe. i don't know whether this is related but i'm scared now. i don't go out and i'm embarrassed to talk about it. i haven't even seen the doctor as i haven't got one and i havnt told any of my family.
i had this problem when i was little and i got admitted to Hospital.
Please someone tell me what to do.
im scared and in alot of pain.
thankyou

Dr Anton Emmanuel

by Dr Anton Emmanuel on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 am

Re: cant really put a topic on it

Thanks for sharing this, but I am concerned to hear how long (and how much) you have been suffering.

You really ought to get to GP if possible - that is the first step to getting this sorted out. It should be sortable, and it is not safe or dignified for you to carry on like this. It could be that your bowel is too wide, a condition some people are born with (the admission you had when you were very young may be related).

I do hope you are able to access help for this soon.

2 posts