adult medical

Moderator: talkhealth

Re: Access to ME / CFS Specialist Clinics

Postby Jessica Bavinton on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:50 pm

The British Association for CFS/ME (BACME) lists all of the specialist NHS services via this link - the best thing to do is to find the nearest one, and ask your GP to refer you:
Jessica Bavinton
Specialist Physiotherapist
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, MCSP, PVRA, HG (Dip), MBACME
User avatar
Jessica Bavinton
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 am


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests