Natural treatment that cleared my psoriasis.

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
willow

by willow on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 am

Natural treatment that cleared my psoriasis.

I have been battling psoriasis for years, turning from one treatment to another with no or little success. One of my friends suggested alternative treatment. I came across serenaskin herbal remedies, testimonials were promising, and I decided to give it a try. I started to notice the improvement of my skin and scalp just in a coupe of days of ointment and spray application. In less than 4 weeks the skin was cleared, so was the scalp. No other treatment I've tried could clear my skin completely. These remedies are truly amazing. I wish many psoriasis sufferers could benefit from them.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL, please check forum rules

morgiest

by morgiest on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Re: Natural treatment that cleared my psoriasis.

Hi, willow.
Have to admit I was a little skeptical to start this treatment, but decided to try it before going on Humira, and am glad I did. The remedies almost cleared my psoriasis already after first week of treatment.
I'm thrilled and happy!
Thanks for the word!

michelle1967

by michelle1967 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:43 pm

My brothers skin cleared completely with natural supplements, the results were amazing, it's also works on acne and eczema, contact me for info please.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:57 am

Thank you for posting in our talkpsoriasis forum. How are the natural treatments working? Please update us with how you are getting on, or other members add to the thread with what works for you :D

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

4 posts