help for psorias

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
jamcon

by jamcon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

help for psorias

I have had psorias for 7 years. It started with my using flip flops and the neoprene in the flip flops burned my skin on my arches so bad. I have tried many many topical ointments and nothing worked. the doctor was even going to put me on a life threatening drug called methotrexate. This scared the heck out of me. This drug affects many organs of your body and I would be monitored once a week for signs of liver damage...I started to think about how my dad used to tell me my grandmother used to sit in old fashioned oatmeal baths..I checked online and found healing qualities...then I remembered that pure Vitamin E oil is great for psorias..I opened up my Vit E caps and it started healed..I bought a bottle of pure Vit E oil...it has been a week and a half and my arches are almost totally healing..I have straight oatmeal with some lukewarm water in a bowl..I keep them in for 20 min. the itching goes away and I put Vit E on them whenever I need to and I feel the skin is drying...I also bought some 100% sheepskin insoles...and lots and lots of prayers...my feet had wide cracks , skin flaking and burning...now they are almost back to normal..I have found too that there is petroleum in all of the creams I was using and am highly sensitive to it..even the prescriptions had petroleum in them and it just made them worse..Petroleum I discovered online is cancer causing and has many bad side affects...to make a long story short...pure old fashioned oatmeal baths and pure Vit E .and lots of prayers...I now have very happppppppppppppppy feet and I feel back to normal...hope some of you will consider using this...have a happpppppppy day...Conni :D