I have started a new treatment with full success

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
skeldon

by skeldon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I have started a new treatment with full success

Hi all i have been looking into autoimmune diseise and been studying it for a while now tracing them all back to one thing.

I have decided to start some supplements on my partner who has psoriasis and has for over 10 years and also her brother with vitiligo.

She has stopped all her topical steroid creams and almost instantly results were amazing!!!!

I have also started on 4 others with yet again even more success I believe i have the treatment to clear psoriasis vitiligo and maybe alopicia but i need more people to trial my natural supplements.

It is 2 different tablets (completly natural and no risk whatsoever) 1 taken sublinigual (under the tongue) and 1 tablet am and one pm.

Sadly i am a full time father and cannot afford to give out freebies but i can supply a 30 days worth for £30 all i ask for in return is pictures taken and emailed to me every 4 days and also a minor description of the progress.

I do not expect all of you to rush and buy this as i want only a few people to so they can tell others the truth if i am genuine or not.

In less then 1 week i have had repigment in my vilitigo patient.

I can not give away my ingredients as i really dont want someone stealing my glory but if i had 5 patients and all 5 send me pictures every 4 days and after 30 days there is 100% no improvement in all 5 patients i promise a full money back gaurentee.

I also believe that people have discovered this and that it has not been published enough.

Please give me a chance to prove my self and allow yourself the chance to be psoriasis free as i have seen the heartache that my partner has gone through in the past due to being 80% covered and not even wanting to leave the house.

pm or email me if you are interested in this.

I can assure you that this is totally harmless and will do nothing but good.

Also all topical steroids must be stopped to show the extensiveness of my theropy.I have started a new treatment with full success

It has also worked on my pomphylyx dermititis

skeldon

by skeldon on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:18 am

Re: I have started a new treatment with full success

I am willingto give 1 person on this site 1 months free course of treatment the person must be a well known and trusted person so they then can tell others if it succeeds

Email me if interested???

2 posts