...and this one worked for me :)

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
CarlaS86

by CarlaS86 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 pm

...and this one worked for me :)

Hello,

I'm a bit of a newbie, but have had psoriasis (scalp and body) for as long as i can remember, so maybe that makes me more of an oldie?...

Anyway, always been in and out of these forums reading other peoples 'miracle cures' and going off and trying them for myself and nothing happening. have come to the conclusion that different things work for different people.

But recently (only been 2 weeks now so it is still early days) i started using a new one called Salcura DermaSpray Intensive and the moisturiser that goes with it. Only decided to give it a go cos they give away free samples on their website but i have already seen a massive difference. -still slight redness where a few of my bigger patches were, but its nowhere near as red, raised, itchy or angry-looking as it was. my scalp is starting to feel a lot smoother too -can't feel any big clumps like i could before and i'm noticing less and less flakes.

I don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched but its made such a phenomenal difference already that i cant help but feel really optimistic.

Obviously, i still believe different things work for different people but I thought i'd share this with all of you, in case this one works for you too. Hope it does xx