This Worked for Me

Moderator: talkhealth

16 posts
jackieS

by jackieS on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: This Worked for Me

I've had guttate psoriasis twice in my life and both attacks were very severe - I was covered on every inch of my skin from top to toe in large spots - some were 2 to 3 cm wide and others were smaller just filling in the gaps between the big ones. It was absolutely disgusting and looked like some red peeling tomoto - very attractive! However each time I was sent immediately to have uvb treatment - three times a week - and luckily it did the trick for me - and I can't tell you how relieved I felt. The thought of having to live with such acute psoriasis would have severely tried me beyond belief I am sure. However after each attack it would take a year to get rid of the bruising that was left particularly on my legs from the big spots.

PC Pringle

by PC Pringle on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

DIET + SUN / UVB
Chronic problems often caused by something that we do repeatedly, every day; change daily routine!

DIET absolutely crucial
NO: SUGAR (most important), fatty fried food, dairy products, soya (for me), eggs.
EAT: chicken, fish, salad, vegetables, fruit, lamb, oats

SUN / UVB
A good tool to get rid of psoriasis hanging around. I used high power lamp.

PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSE?
Lastly, address the psychological cause (often deep anger). Find a way to face it, look it straight in the eye, deal with it, and then forgive.

jamie80

by jamie80 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks i will have a look at the product you suggested for Psoriasis !
Last edited by admin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signatures with URL's not permitted - see forum rules

clairebishopp

by clairebishopp on Thu May 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi, I am Clare. My 9 years old daughter has symptoms of psoriasis. I know certainly it is psoriasis since my grandmother had got psoriasis from his childhood. I guess it is in the initial stage and I really do not know how heal it, what to use and where to go. I remember my grandmother used to have utilized steroids and did not help. She still regrets that she used steroids. That’s why; steroids are certainly not an option for my daughter. At the moment, the first thing I want to do is to get as much information as possible to analyze which treatment is the best. Until now, I tried my best to get scientific explanations and ways treatments. One thing is I am strongly convinced from forums and surroundings is that systematic treatments like steroids have unexpected side effects, since they try to treat the skin disorder from inside of the body by manipulating hormones. So, I would be very grateful if you guys write ways of treatments other than steroids. Recently, I have realized many people advising a cream called Coresatin. Have someone used this cream? Where Can I get it and what is the price? Please help me to find this cream, if possible feedback. I am afraid that initial stage will pass to higher stages of psoriasis as it was with my grandmother. Thanks a lot.

ellenmonica

by ellenmonica on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

hi Clare. My baby had diaper dermatitis and I had mild eczema. Two months ago I bought the cream called Coresatin. Blue and Pink ones. I choose that cream because it did not contain any steroids or cortizones. I couldn't guess such a simple and natural cream would help that fast. Now my hand eczema disappeared and my baby is getting better. First it helped to remove rashes and itchiness. I used several baby creams but this one really surprized me. take my advice and try. And let me now about the results. ;)

16 posts