This Worked for Me

Moderator: talkhealth

16 posts
organize

by organize on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

This Worked for Me

Having psoriasis is so frustrating. After having kids, my scalp went nuts. I know psoriasis runs in my family but I got the worst of it. 2 kids in 3 years made my system go nuts. And I REFUSED to take the topical/steroids that have side effects...especially while i was pregnant or nursing.

I am so excited now, that I can wear my hair up and not have a yucky neckline.

A friend told me to take a 90 day, money back, challenge on some natural products. I said no, and could get that stuff from the health food store. Then they told me about the company -basically their products are developed at a high level, much like the pharmaceutical industry. So high standards caught my eye.

I am taking still to this day, Ageless Xtra and Aloe Gold. Sure, i thought I could go get a bottle of Aloe from the health food store. But again, this company has a high standard.
It took about 2-3 months to see results. A friend said to stick with it. And trust me, I wanted this to go away yesterday, yet I stuck with it and want everyone to know !!

Am so excited that I can have a life; wear black clothing (no flakes !!), wear my hair up and show off my neckline !!
Last edited by admin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Overt promotion of product (shilling) not permitted in the forum - see forum rules.

April

by April on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: This worked for me

How much and how often are you taking the two products you mentioned? I've heard that using aloe topically also helps? I tried that, but can't say it offered any immediate results, but then again I've tried a lot of natural remedies in a short period of time.

Thanks

jackgoldberg

by jackgoldberg on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

Re: This Worked for Me

Thanks for sharing your post, however, I'd like to request you to share your post on psoriasissocial.org so that more and more people can share and discover the psoriasis treatments.

Cheers!!!

helen11

by helen11 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:05 pm

So many natural health products are being introduced these days. There are good stories about positive results but there are negative ones. It actually depends on how one's body responds. It's worth trying some of these products.
Last edited by admin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Signatures with URL's not permitted - see forum rules

longterm_sufferer

by longterm_sufferer on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Sorry to sound cynical, but I think anyone who starts offering moneyback guarantees is dodgy .....

dp1mukh

by dp1mukh on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:46 pm

i am 59 .i have psoriasis on right ankle.(1 percent )suffering for last ten years.my ps worsens in summer as i am from india.for last 3 months i am using SORNIP OINTMENT (CIPLA) IT IS 5% BOSWELLIC ACID.a plant extract.i have noticed 90 % improvement.i have also stopped eating wheat products for last 2 months though i am not yet sure whether i am glutten sensitive.has anybody used this ointment? how long should i use it.does this ointment have any side effects?i have some liver problem though it has not affected my life except that possibly it contributes to my hyperlipidemia.i do not take alcohol and red meat.

skeldon

by skeldon on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Well im offering 1 month compleatly free to anyone who has bad psoriasis and will log the results on here. That means there cant be no scam :-)

aniruth

by aniruth on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:43 pm

hi folks,
I was a sufferer of severe scalp psoriasis for more than 7 years, tired of using lots of treatments which gave me no relief.
Fortunately,few months back I heard of a clinic in vijayawada, south India from my cousin who actually forced me to consult OCIMUM AYURVEDA CLINIC.One fine day I fixed an appointment with the doctor over there and he assured me 70-80 % improvement. I started treatment doubtfully, but to my surprise my lesions started healing with the first sitting itself, later i went for further 2 sittings for the treatment which has cured my psoriasis completely.I am sharing my experience with you hopping that you will also be benefited with that treatment.I would like to recommend ocimum ayurveda clinic in south India which has cured many psoriasis cases like me. hope it will be helpful to the sufferers of psoriasis.

Stoch

by Stoch on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:53 am

Hey Psori-People,

Im a sufferer for the past 20yrs-I've done it ALL & now I have found THE' ALL Natural, Herbal Cream For Myself. Im so Enthused about it, That I thought I should Share my success. This product is the only 1 I have found that actually has a Clinical Study, Which is coming from Israel. A friend recommended It & Im so grateful. GO HERE To See The Results: PsiRelax4u.com

Peace :lol:

ClaireDS

by ClaireDS on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

I have been so elated this has worked for me I cannot resist telling everyone. I read that argan oil and neem oil was great for psoriasis so I spent hours on the internet looking for products that had these in their ingredients. I came across a skin care company called mama nature and bought morocco gold from their website. It has been outstanding to date and my psoriasis has completely vanished. Don't listen to anyone that tells you psoriasis cannot be cured because I know it can. I'm not saying it won't come back but if it does I will use my morocco gold and hopefully it will work again. I would have been happy if it had helped to relieve the redness and itching so I am over the moon with the results.

16 posts