my treatment

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
Atrain

by Atrain on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 am

my treatment

Hey guys, my name is Adam. I'm new here. I thought I'd drop in and tell you some of the things that I've been doing to help control my psoriasis:

First off, I drink nothing but water (sometimes I mix it with apple cider vinegar). This helps flush out toxins in the body. I also eat a little healthier. I include some veggies and fruits in my diet, making sure I get vitamin A, B, C, E, and K, as well as some minerals. I sit out in the sun everyday to get vitamin D (take vitamin D3 supplement if you can't). I also exercise just about every single day for at least 20-30 minutes. I take a probiotic every morning to get healthy flora in the gut. I also like to take fiber pills, because I know I don't get close to enough in a day. The final thing I take is chaga. I can't say for certain if the chaga is a big part of the reason why my psoriasis is fading away, maybe it's a combination of everything, but it definitely makes me feel a lot better. I haven't gotten sick in a while.

Anyway, you can check out some pictures of my psoriasis, and my full treatment on my blog: http://stopsoriasis.after-image.net/ I update weekly with new pictures.