Adderall

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
kncstop3

by kncstop3 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 am

Adderall

I am a college student and have been diagnosed with psoriasis since I was seven. It went away for almost ten years and has just come back recently. I have my really good days, where i could walk around without a shirt and no one would know, and I have my awful days where I sit in my room with a sweatshirt on. I have come to the conclusion that my psoriasis is at least 80 percent stress related. So.. I have recently gotten into using Adderall as a studying supplement. Now, I only take it if i really need have a good study day, if I have a big test or something coming up, maybe once a month. And when I take it, it actually puts me in a great mood, as it works as an anti-depressant. So I took one this morning when I had almost no sign of psoriasis and had a great day, lot of work done, bought some concert tickets and had a great workout, but when I came back to my room I was shocked to see that my back was covered more that I had ever seen it! I am not subscribed and I am not looking for a lecture on prescription drugs. I have done my research and know what I am taking.
I was just curious if anyone knows if there is a connection between my sudden flare up and the Adderall. I looked it up online but found minimal help elsewhere. Can anybody offer a little insight??

KC

heidehsmiles

by heidehsmiles on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 am

Re: Adderall

It's so strange that you posted this because in january I started taking Adderall, now that I think about it mine got worse around the time I started taking a larger dose. At the same time I know that college is stressful and I'm graduating in a few weeks and need to find a job and I moved and so on. I know when I'm super unfocused I'm usually stressed like crazy as well, so that could be part of it. Maybe it is Adderall, I started to get more itchy then too.

2 posts