Brilliant Soap for Psoriasis

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
debbie10

by debbie10 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am

Brilliant Soap for Psoriasis

Hi there,

All of my life I have suffered to some degree and from time to time with psoriasis. I even suffered about 6 yrs ago with the arthritis. It was passed down the line for a very long time ago in my family tree. I have passed it on to my son. Perscription products did not help much. I always wear jeans as I hate the thought of anyone seeing my scally legs. I am a big fan of natural/organic remedies. While surfing the internet I came across a soap that sounded brilliant it is made with olive/laural oil. I tried it/ my son used it and even my mother used it and it had a lovely herby smell much better than other treatments. It did not clear my skin up straight away but there was a great improvement in a short time and my skin felt silky smooth and soft. I was so impressed with this soap that I signed up to be a distributor so that I could help others to feel better about themselves. This summer my skirts will come out for the first time in forever. If anyone would like to get more info on this soap my e-mail is debbied@wikaniko.co.uk

Kim176rb

by Kim176rb on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 am

Re: Brilliant Soap for Psoriasis

There are a lot od soaps which claim to help. After going through countless ones over the years, I finally found one that was eally good for my son's skin. It's called Pine Tar Soap, and it has really helped to reduce symptoms. If anyone wants to try it, you buy it pretty much anywhere online.

2 posts