Finally found healthy and EFFECTIVE psoriasis treatments

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Lifewithpsoriasis

by Lifewithpsoriasis on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:11 am

Finally found healthy and EFFECTIVE psoriasis treatments

I have suffered from moderate to severe psoriasis since I was 15. It used to cover my scalp, back, torso, chest, arms, legs etc.

I decided to start doing diligent research into the potential causes and following it up with some natural, healthy and alternative treatment options. I was surprised when my symptoms started to clear gradually from 30%+ body coverage until only 2-3% remained.

I put together this helpful website to track a variety of successful treatments: http://byebyepsoriasis.com/

I have tried all of the treatment options I write about and they have all contributed consistently in my skin healing.

Feel free to browse and check out some of the awesome remedies I've compiled and leave some feedback on what has worked for you in the past and what hasn't.

Cheers!

RihoZNZN

by RihoZNZN on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Re: Finally found healthy and EFFECTIVE psoriasis treatments

Hi!
I have psoriasis and five years ago it really flared up in my joints so I couldn't exercise anymore and two years ago patches started appearing on my skin and under nails. But about a year ago I started taking a new natural Omega 3 North- Europe producer product that was suggested to me and now for all practical purposes my psoriasis is gone. I measure Omega 3 effect and Omega 6:3 ratio due to its importance. I use a blood test from leading laboratories. They analyze the sample to determine your fatty acid profile as a reflection on your diet (the ratio and several other data). For example my first test ratio was 8,4:1, second after four months 3,4:1 and third a year later 1,6:1.

2 posts