Organic Products Cured my Sister's Psoriasis

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
jamir_29

by jamir_29 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 am

Organic Products Cured my Sister's Psoriasis

My sister had suffered from Psoriasis for a long time. I feel pity for her because I've seen her suffer emotionally,physically and socially. But a family friend recommend us organic products that made her life changed. Before she's just using creams that she could apply on her skin and it was very expensive for maintenance. So we tried a family friend's recommendation which are organic products. It's a Natural Health Drink called Vitaplus. She even gave us details about the right intake for psoriasis. There's also a Moringa oil and guava soap that she told my sister to use. We are very happy with the results. I've never seen my sister as confident as she is now. I am also using it for skin rashes since my skin is very sensitive.The difference is our family doesn't spend too much money now and it just doesn't cure my sister externally but also internally. Also, she likes it because even if she used them very often there are no side effects.

RathiTeja

by RathiTeja on Wed May 30, 2018 11:45 am

Re: Organic Products Cured my Sister's Psoriasis

Thanks for your post. I shall also bring to your notice that Psoronorm Cell Repair Oil also worked well on me for Psoriasis. A herbal product from Verduracare. I prefer herbal products since free from side effects. Just have a try too.

2 posts