How to get rid of varicose veins?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
Venetia Rose

by Venetia Rose on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 pm

How to get rid of varicose veins?

I’m 26 and recently has been diagnosed with varicose veins on my left leg. The doctor at Vaughan vein clinic in Toronto has suggested to go for an EVLT [url]http://www.vaughanveinclinic.com/proced ... tions//url] .Has anyone gone for EVLT and I would like to know more about the procedure and the effects of the treatment.

David147

by David147 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:35 am

Re: How to get rid of varicose veins?

It requires a doctor and it hurts like hell. Sclerotherapy has been used in the treatment of varicose veins for over 150 years.

Injecting the unwanted veins with a sclerosing solution causes the target vein to immediately shrink, and then dissolve over a period of weeks as the body naturally absorbs the treated vein.

LarryAcosta

by LarryAcosta on Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 am

Thank you for sharing this Venetia Rose

Abeljohn

by Abeljohn on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:26 am

David147 wrote:It requires a doctor and it hurts like hell. Sclerotherapy has been used in the treatment of varicose veins for over 150 years.

Injecting the unwanted veins with a sclerosing solution causes the target vein to immediately shrink, and then dissolve over a period of weeks as the body naturally absorbs the treated vein.
Informative message.

4 posts