FINALLY CLEARING UP!!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
manina91

by manina91 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:03 am

FINALLY CLEARING UP!!

hey everyone !!!!
I just wanted to share this story with you and also make some other comments. First of all, I'm 25 years old and live in Miami. I had eczema when I was child but it went away for several years. It came back when I was graduating high school, just a small thing on top of my lip. I should also mention I am gluten intolerant and allergic to a myriad of things including beef chicken and pork. So yeah, kind of hard. Anyway, i also got a patch of eczema on my ear when I was sixteen after I pierced my ear. This patch went away after a while, and the one on my lip never got too severe. When I turned 21, I decided to pierce my tongue. I just removed it last Tuesday. But analyzing everything, after I pierced my tongue my eczema began getting worse and worse and worse. Combined with bad eating habits I had a really hard time. Alcohol and seafood would aggravate me so bad, I had so many meltdowns and well, I don't have to tell you guys...through acupuncture (I'm a student) I learned that certain things in your body can help or make it worse, and also which energy channel connects the skin and can help or make it worse (lung channel). This being said....it's only been a week since I took off the tongue ring and my eczema is completely gone. The skin is rough where it used to be inflamed but I haven't scratched or touched or had an urgency of putting on lip cream, which was basically life or death...turns out my tongue ring was right on the lung point thats on the tongue. I also cut off soda and drink Fiji or smart water (zephyrhills has too much fluoride) ....so there's hope out there people !!!! No one knows how happy I am, I can put make up again and smile without worries for a picture, and people won't bug me about my skin or scratching any more...I had it on my arms shoulder upper back eyelids lip cheek and neck...IM FREE

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:43 am

Re: FINALLY CLEARING UP!!

Thanks for your update and so happy for you! Yes, with cosmetic, even the 'normal' ones like pierce ear hole, it can be tricky for people with sensitive skin. Nickel and cobalt are top contact allergens + if you've sensitive skin, you may want to stay off tattoo as well.

Take care, and have a fab weekend!
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

2 posts