Recommended shower creams

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

6 posts
BethMay17

by BethMay17 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Recommended shower creams

Hello! I have suffered with eczema my whole life and have always been very sensitive to skincare products such as moisturisers, shower creams and bubble baths. Recently I switched to Sanex shower cream when I experienced a flare up from another shower product, and while it has not caused any skin irritation it has no scent to it.

Of course I'd rather use products which don't irritate my skin, but does anyone know of any shower products that have some kind of natural fragrance, but will not irritate my sensitive skin. I miss being able to use nice-smelling products!

Thanks in advance! :D

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Recommended shower creams

Hello

Thank you for your post - I hope one of our community members might be able to offer some advice.

Have you seen our new British Skin Foundation forum here: https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=884 - I would also post within community here as they cover all types of skin conditions.

Best wishes

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Theyna313

by Theyna313 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi I'm sorry you're going through all of this I know me and my daughter both have eczema my daughter's is more severe because she has keratosis pilaris too we have been to so many dermatologists tried pretty much everything over the counter went the natural route had allergy testing done and nothing was seeming to help Sometimes some things will help for a short amount of time and it would come back mine is mostly on my legs and my lower back my daughter it affects her entire body we came across two products when my sister joined a company call Limelight she had gave me some samples and I applied it to a really bad patch I had on the back of my thigh and within 3 days it completely cleared I never had anything work that fast or completely clear a patch that was that deep so for the past 8 months me and my daughter have been using these two products and our skin has stayed completely clear the two products are one drop wonder and forty cure I basically mix these two products with Eucerin and cover our entire body the one drop wonder I use about three drops you don't need much and about a nickel-sized amount of the 40 pure and mixed it with Eucerin and our skin completely cleared I hope this helps whoever sees it my daughter is 5 now and I've been trying to find something to cure her skin since she was 3 months old these products saved our skin here's a link if you want to buy because they're not available in stores....

noraanderson

by noraanderson on Thu May 04, 2017 4:22 am

I too have had eczema ever since I can remember. It's been many years of painful cracks on my fingers and fear of touching any detergent! Recently, my eczema started spreading on to my face, on my chin and underneath my eyes.

I started using a body wash and face wash a week ago from a company called Tree to Tub. So far, I've been seeing results! Hopefully I keep seeing results after each wash!

SandraJohn

by SandraJohn on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 am

I have faced eczema 2 years ago & it was spreading on my skin day by day I concerned to the dermatologist & she suggested me medicine & an ointment to apply on it at night after 3 days I was feeling relief at my itching place then she suggested me to keep the place dry & try to save the place from sweating. Now my skin is completely fine & but I still use branded creams, showering gels from the perfume emporium online coupons by reecoupons. I think you should also use some branded gels like Nivea, Dove & Rose Jam
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products or services removed - not permitted - see forum rules

jamielee

by jamielee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 am

I generally don't use soap and just wash with water. I also avoid all perfume/scented products. I can't take the risk with extra ingredients. I have seen a certain Dove bar soap be recommended as well by a doctor. There are newer "organic" products on sale all the time, but I would be careful about them.

6 posts