Need advice with my excema.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
skinhelp101

by skinhelp101 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Need advice with my excema.

I've had excema for some
time. Mostly just minor flare ups. Over the last year. I have had neck to ankle flare ups lasting for months. Dermatologists just prescribe steroids and prescription anti itch oral meds that do little at best. Just when I get it slightly under control. Over night. Huge flare up. And woke up to skin looking like this all over and itching horribly. Tried creams. Limited ingredients. Special soaps. Nothing helps. I am by convinced these huge flare ups are even excema. But the dermatologist is and will only prescription steroids that work at best very limited and very briefly and never fully remove the itch. Trying supplements now. Not to much help. Any ideas on this? Attached is a pic of my arm showing the flare up that happened over night. On the heels of a 2 month flare up that was only starting to get better.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:54 am

Re: Need advice with my excema.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question. We noticed that you hadn't attached a picture - we'd be intrigued to see it.

Please do post the picture on here so we can better understand your condition.

Best wishes,
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts