Itchy eczema especially the part of the body that's boney

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
Irishgirl84 x

by Irishgirl84 x on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Itchy eczema especially the part of the body that's boney

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help? I've had eczema my whole life (33 years) but this past year it's gotten really bad, it's starting to get me down and along with other things I think it's causing me to become depressed.. has anyone else felt like this? Also I have noticed I'm very itchy on the parts of my body where u can feel th bone ie ankle, hand hip, ribs and spine.. anyone else had this?

grandmajac

by grandmajac on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: Itchy eczema especially the part of the body that's bone

Hi! I'm a senior citizen and dealing with my first outbreaks of eczema. You're right...most patches show up on or near boney areas of the body. For me, it around the knees. Anyway, there are a hundred creams and lotions and most are prescription and/or expensive. I've found a cheap and easily available fix for minor outbreaks...NOXZEMA!! The name itself should give it away...it was originally formulated to relieve the itchiness and burning. NO - XZEMA...no eczema. Give it a try. It works for me over the course of several days. Quick relief and patches disappear over a couple of days. I apply it 3 times a day and it works wonders. Of course, it doesn't "cure" the root cause of the eczema; I've pretty much narrowed the cause of my outbreaks down to gluten, of all things. Try eliminating gluten and see if your symptoms don't improve. Hope this helps.

2 posts