Enlighten the life of people with eczema - Concepts

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
ThisisPinar

by ThisisPinar on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:46 pm

Enlighten the life of people with eczema - Concepts

Hi all,

I'm Pinar, a 23 year old student from the Netherlands who is currently working on a project for eczema. I've had eczema my whole life, and I had and have troubles with it within every context unfortunately. In my Masters programme Digital Design I had the possibility to work on my personal project, so I chose to work on the topic eczema. In my project I try to enlighten the life of eczema patients, and make their life less angry, embarrassed and frustrated life.

I came up with a couple of concepts and I want to validate the concepts, to see if these concepts fit within the needs and wishes of eczema patients. I was wondering: do you have eczema and if yes are you open to have a small chat with me about these concepts and if they fit within your lifestyle, wishes and needs. It would really help me out to get some insights.

Do you have eczema and are you open to it to give your feedback and share your wishes and frustrations? Contact me by sending me a message :).

Kind regards,
Pinar