My Strange Eczema *With pics

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
Yung Sacca

by Yung Sacca on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

My Strange Eczema *With pics

Hi guys, first time here. I am a 22 year old living in Jamaica.

About 4 years ago, I went to my school's doctor because I had some skin discoloration. He simply looked at me and said "you have eczema". When I was younger I used to have scaly cracked looking legs but over time, I guess I grew out of it.

Two weeks ago, I had a discolored face and chest that doesn't ever itch but had scaly, weird looking spots (Sometimes it spreads to my back. My skin also never itches and a matter of fact, I only remember that my skin is like this when I remove my clothes) I arrived in Alabama, USA two weeks ago and 2 days after, my skin had cleared up a whole lot. I spent an entire summer in Alaska and my skin was dry but ok. I spent one summer in North Carolina and another in Michigan and my skin flared.

Please help me understand what's going on with my skin. Thank you.
Attachments
Also before. 8 months
Also before. 8 months
thumbnail.jpg (106.59 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
My skin had been like this for over 8 months
My skin had been like this for over 8 months
thumbnail (1).jpg (115.98 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
Two days after arriving in Alabama
Two days after arriving in Alabama
thumbnail (2).jpg (40.64 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:33 am

Re: My Strange Eczema *With pics

Hi! Maybe taking an allergy test can help? Or it could be due to pollen/ humidity.. so can try humidifier in the room or checking the differences in pollen between the two cities.. hope you find a solution soon, take care!
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

2 posts