Cured!

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

3 posts
eugiebear

by eugiebear on Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Cured!

After ten, long, torturous years: painful, cracked, bleeding heels and feet; my wife, fed up with the grease from steroid creams etc and blood all over the sheets and towels made me take this old cure from a recipe that she had found in an old book of naturalistic remedies.

I was sceptical at first but after three days of treatment my heels stopped bleeding. The before pic is one taken after two weeks of treatment. Wished we'd taken more photos at the start-my cracked heels were impressive.
It took a few months but slowly all my eczema started to come off. And stayed off.
Unbelievable.
Recently after some work stress I could feel my feet starting to get worse, but a few days of remedy soon cured it.
This summer will be the first that I have worn my sandals outside the house. No more hiding for me!
Unfortunately I cannot upload pictures here.

Eugene
Attachments
after.JPG
after.JPG (211.52 KiB) Viewed 3753 times
before.JPG
before.JPG (134.5 KiB) Viewed 3753 times

ItchyGal

by ItchyGal on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:54 am

Re: Cured!

Hi Eugiebear,

Hopefully the eczema hasn't returned since you posted this thread.

I am just wondering what the recipe is you used?

Personally I find most things on my skin actually make the condition worse so I avoid most applications like the plague. But still open to suggestions and perhaps it might help someone else on here too.

Thanks heaps :)

Rodger27

by Rodger27 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:50 am

Re: Cured!

So you are the first person who has claimed a cure...sure would be nice if you shared what worked.

3 posts