How to beat acne

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, macygravy

16 posts
linda morgan

by linda morgan on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Re: How to beat acne

you can beat acne with a lot of ways but of my experience, i suggested to do natural remedies to treat your acne because it is very safe and not expensive.
there are many remedies that can help contain the damage: :
Lemon Juice
Honey
Aloe Vera
Potato
Potato
Vitamin E
Sandalwood water
Cinnamon face pack
you can check this article to see how to use any remedies and the time to apply .

https://www.skincarecentral.co/get-rid- ... naturally/

Bunnykins83

by Bunnykins83 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Although I agree that a healthy lifestyle helps with any medical condition, I take exception to those who seem to think its just a case of following the right diet, etc to cure this condition. I had acne for about 20 years from the age of 14 and yes, my diet and stressful lifestyle didn't help ( I was dealing with the effects of an abusive childhood) but if that is the full story why did members of my peer group who did not have a good diet, have perfect skin?

I was on antibiotics for years, used lotions that stripped my skin and even used a sun lamp (this was the 1970s) but to no avail. The only thing that cured my acne was Roaccutane and I thank god for it!! My son and daughter have also taken if for their severe acne and they swear by it. No-one wants to take a strong medication but if it changes someone's life for the better, then I'm all for it. I have suffered from depression throughout my life but it didn't get any worse when I took Roaccutane, my mood improved as my skin improved.

I do have one consolation. I am now 61 and people can't believe my age!! Hope you all find some help for the conditon. At least there is more awareness now of the psychological effects this skin condition has and the internet is a great resource for anyone who needs support.

glenjacobs977

by glenjacobs977 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:41 am

My daughter is 15 years old and suffered from acne as soon as she entered her puberty. I bought several creams and lotions for her. She was tired of using the different skin care products as she did not get any relief. My friend suggested me using the natural products including Homeopathic ingredients, traditional herbs, and nutritional supplements. She directed me to an online website. I ordered their kit for my daughter. She is using the products for over a month and has seen a considerable improvement.

brockmobourne

by brockmobourne on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 am

Acne, eczema and rosacea are some of the most difficult and stubborn skin conditions to treat. Dermatologist will often prescribe topical and oral medications that will initially clear the skin condition only to have the problem recur. In naturopath for skin conditions as a sign that there may be a deeper imbalance in the body. If you are frustrated with a recurring skin condition then it may be time to consider treating some of the common underlying problems.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:58 am

Removing excess oil, dirt, and sweat daily can help prevent pimples — but washing your face too much may make acne worse.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:26 am

A few comments stood out for me: the fact that a bad diet doesn't cause acne and that too much washing can damage the skin and worsen acne.

Junk food does NOT cause acne: plenty of people eat junk food and never get acne. Also, stripping the skin will make the skin worse and reduce any healing of the skin. Taking off layers of skin, too, is like something out of a horror film. Plus, acne is at the deepest level of the skin: therefore taking off the top layers of skin won't remove the acne.

I'd urge anyone to NEVER use skin peels. Your poor skin won't know what is happening to it. It sounds gruesome, too: hardly a "beauty treatment" I'd use.

16 posts