acne on my face and back

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
BBrandee

by BBrandee on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 am

acne on my face and back

I don’t know why but I have some acne on my face and back these days. It’s even harder to take care of the acne on my back because I can’t see them well and I don’t know what kinds of products I should use for the acne on the body. Please help me with some feedback.

Andreams

by Andreams on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 am

Re: acne on my face and back

Are there some changes in your life pattern, such as environment around you, eating habit, or sleeping habit? If not, do you take good care of your face and body with exfoliating and moisturizing? We need to exfoliate the dead skin cells regularly not only on our face but body, because the dead skin cells could block the pores and cause the skin troubles such as acne. Therefore, I exfoliate my face two times in a week, and body once in a week. I am using IASO triple action white peeling gel for exfoliating my face and I am satisfied with its soft texture, but still removes the dead skin cells clearly and cleans my pores. For the body exfoliating, I am using Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Scrub, I like this one because it smoothens my skin texture.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed URL - Please see forum rules.

2 posts