Natural Remedies for Acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
Sally Heep

by Sally Heep on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 am

Natural Remedies for Acne

What natural acne remedies have you tried that have worked?

I have used everything over the counter I can imagine. I've tried lemon juice, honey, cinnamon. That combination makes my skin very soft but nothing seems to be working for my acne.

LeeDotson

by LeeDotson on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

Re: Natural Remedies for Acne

Hi,

I am using products with non-synthetic, botanical ingredients. It soothes, refreshes and revitalizes my skin. I am not sure why natural did not work for you. But if you want you can try the products I am currently using. I maintained by smooth skin through them. Hope it will also work for you. Good luck.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL, please check forum rules

David147

by David147 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 am

Lavender is a useful herb in handling acne as it acts as an antibiotic. The contemporary application of this basil is operational in treating the acne problem. Consuming Lavender tea is also favorable in decreasing the extent of acne. Soaking lavender petals for few minutes provides for you a great cup of lavender tea. However if you don’t have access to the garden-fresh herb you can still use lavender tea bags instead. Oatmeal is known to be parched and holds a porous eminence that benefits in drenching up all the surplus fat from skin. This therapy helps in handling and avoiding the existence of acne. For acne treatment using oatmeal, add the oatmeal to specific warm water to formula a thick adhesive. Then afterwards smear the paste to the pretentious areas of the skin and let it on for at least twenty minutes as it dries off. When rinsing it off make use of warm water

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:42 am

I used apple cider vinegar for 15 day n all the ances dried up. Apple cider vinegar mask really works!

4 posts