fertility & pregnancy

Moderator: talkhealth

Re: What help is available to me?

Postby Infertility Network UK on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 am

Hi Wendy. If you haven’t already done so, then you need to see your GP as soon as possible, so that he/she can carry out some initial blood tests. In view of your age and past history of having a fibroid, I would think that your GP will refer you to an infertility specialist for further investigations and diagnosis, so that a decision can be made regarding possible treatment. I do hope that all goes well for you. Diane
Infertility Network UK
Charity Registration No. 1099960
For more information visit http://www.infertilitynetworkuk.com
User avatar
Infertility Network UK
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest