4weeks and 5 days pregnant

If you have any questions about conception, fertility or pregnancy, please post your questions here.

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
amypappa

by amypappa on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

4weeks and 5 days pregnant

Hello there!! 5 days ago i did a pregnancy test at home and i found out am pregnant :D :D :D !! Me and my husband were trying for more than 8 months from my last miscarriage. because of that experience am even more worried now! The last 5 days i have had some abdominal pain and cramps, breast pain and frequent urination...Yesterday i didnt have any pain at all and i dont feel like i want to urinate as often as before...Is that normal? Is it ok that i dont have any pain? Do you think thats a sign that the baby is gone? Please let me know...I dont want to lose another baby again...

Infertility Network UK

by Infertility Network UK on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:00 pm

Re: 4weeks and 5 days pregnant

Hi. I think that your best option would be to ask your GP to confirm your pregnancy with a blood test to check your hCG level. Symptoms can come and go with early pregnancy, as there is no “normal” set of feelings etc to go by. Probably your best sign is that you are not bleeding, so hopefully all is still well – see your GP. Diane
Infertility Network UK
Charity Registration No. 1099960
For more information visit http://www.infertilitynetworkuk.com

3 posts