Washing your face when you have acne

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

5 posts
JJ-storm

by JJ-storm on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Washing your face when you have acne

1. When applying Duac once daily gel I wash my hands with hand wash and then just wash my face with water before applying the gel, what cleansing routine should I be using to improve my acne? Should I be using some sort of soap when washing my face?
2. I also dry my face with a paper towel/kitchen roll sheet instead of a towel as I find it is cleaner than towels, could this be making my acne worse as small bits from the paper towel/kitchen roll sheets could be sticking to my face and clogging pores?

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:43 am

Re: Washing your face when you have acne

Aloe vera is a miracle plant to treat all skin problems. Massage your face for 2-3 minutes with aloe vera and leave it for 15 minutes, than rinse off. You will get rid of acne in couple of days. It is a proven method to treat acne.And also drink plenty of water .

AlokkSinhaa

by AlokkSinhaa on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:54 pm

I think Ayurvedic Product is best for Acne Problems

ammykaye

by ammykaye on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:12 pm

I had acne for several years. I stopped using face wash and I just use luke warm water. And always use a clean towel and pillow case. I change my pillow case once or twice every month. I tried these disposable pillows covers from this website kovrdpillowslips.com These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. So along with medication proper care is also important. I hope this will help you.

MillicentBaranowski

by MillicentBaranowski on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 am

Thank you for mentioning the tip.

5 posts