Teenage acne help

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

5 posts
zain9531

by zain9531 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Teenage acne help

Hey im 15 ive had acne for 3 years now since i started pubirty and its never went i like to be all natural and clear things holistically but while things have helped i still have alot of acne can someone give me some hints on what to do

I keep my sugar low do good amount of excersize 1day on 1 day off and on and on use tea tree foaming wash but my face is just not improving ive looked up so many articles and blogs ive lost count on how to cure acne and so on and ive been patient i even did detox for 3 weeks straight ive tried and tried but havnt succeeded yet success may be 99% failure but its been 3years of acne and 2 years working hard to find help i even have a multivitamin with iron and cod live oil aswell someone help me! Is it much to ask to be clear when i hit college becuase thats the only wish I've go

zain9531

by zain9531 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Teenage acne help

I forgot to add i dont have any diary products havnt for 1 year now and i drink 3 litres of water a day and ive tried yoga and medatation

zain9531

by zain9531 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Can someone help and reply plz plz plz

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Thank you for posting in our forum.

We do have an online clinic on skin conditions opening on 18 September and there will be a panel of medical experts on hand to answer your questions. You may find this really helpful. Further details can be found here:
http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2013.php

In the meantime, you could also take a look at our info & care section on talkacne for further insights into acne management - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... atment.php

Best wishes
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

CarolynAdams

by CarolynAdams on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Stress and hormone changes often lead to acne. It is one of the major skin issues that affect the teenagers. But only in some cases acne becomes severe. Even though corticosteroids are commonly used for acne treatment, it may lead to several other health issues such as sleep disturbance, increased appetite, depression with suicidal intent, permanent pain, etc. I too had such an experience. Few months back, I was suffering from severe acne, I took steroid injection as per my doctor’s suggestion. Due to continuous pain and weird feelings I decided to go for other options like laser acne removal. My Aunt, who is a beautician suggested me to consult Dr. Jain, one of the expert dermatologists Fairview Laser Clinic, Toronto. After identifying my skin type she asked me to undergo CO2 laser treatment. So I went for it and now I feel very much satisfied. I even recovered completely from the side effects of the steroids which was used earlier.

5 posts