Acne Vulgaris Natural Remedy

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

1 post
BubblePop

by BubblePop on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 am

Acne Vulgaris Natural Remedy

Hi. I am 16 year old girl from Fontana, California. Summer last year, I started to get pimples everywhere on my face. I asked my mom if she could take me to a dermatologist and she said yes. We went to one in a nearby clinic. The dermatologist said it was acne vulgaris. A condition that usually occurs in teenagers. The doctor said that it was totally normal and gave us a prescription of what treatment we should buy. 3 months later, there were no changes. I did exactly everything that the doctor instructed me to do but nothing happened. I told my mom that there were no changes even though I used the treatment as I was supposed to. She decided to take me to another dermatologist. The next one told us the same thing that the first one did. She told me that I had acne vulgaris. We told her about the treatment that the first doctor prescribed and told her that there were no changes. So she gave us a different prescription and instructed me what to do and what not to do. Another 3 months, and still, nothing happened. I finally gave up and told my mom that I don’t want to go to any dermatologist anymore. I told her that we’re just wasting money and time for people who can’t even help us. I went on for months with just hoping that it would go away somehow. Until just recently when my family and I went to a house party of one of my mom’s friends. My mom talked to her about my condition and she told us that we should go natural. She told me about people she knew that had the same problems and got great results after trying natural recipes. She told us that not only were they effective, but also very affordable. The problem is, she didn’t know any of the recipes, but told me that I could just ask from forums on the internet; which is why I am here. Does anyone know any natural remedy for acne vulgaris? Please help.