acne treatments

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Postby ariannahuffington on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:25 am

I can't stop buying dermalmd blemish serum. It has done wonders for my blemishes. I used to have them all over my jaw line, forehead, cheeks and now I get a few with hormonal changes around the time of the month. Does the trick with pimples while not drying you out. My skin has actually gotten less oily. I use it on my chest and back when I get small break outs in those areas too along with an apple cider vinegar astringent before hand.
ariannahuffington

Postby online10 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with some unboiled milk and apply the paste on your acne. Wash it off after about two hours.
hi
online10

Postby Uptown101 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 am

Try this ! The products themselves are gorgeous, with a mix of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, plus all-natural heavy hitters like tea tree oil and witch hazel. Even better: In addition to the wash, toner, moisturizer, and treatments, the kit includes an acne-safe (read: oil-free) sunscreen in its lineup.
Uptown101

Postby AmandaSmith on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:53 pm

I am using dermalmd blemish serum for a year and this product is good if I apply it daily then I suffer from acne problem rarely. I am very happy with this product but also planning to do laser treatment as I want to get rid of acne permanently...so I want to ask, those who have done laser treatment...is this treatment really good and does it have any side effects?
AmandaSmith

Postby StephanieWynter on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I found dermalmd blemish serum it's says for stubborn acne & within 2 hours the acne size will reduce that's not true but overall it's good product & it does the job ur acne will eventually disappear u have to reapply it till u get ur result .
StephanieWynter

Postby SharonBlaine on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 am

I currently discovered this skin inflammation treatment that works entirely well. I'm getting results from little, yet it takes a long time since it's my two weeks day stretch of utilizing it. It’s called Optic-Skin and its simply essential regular Aloe Vera for mending skin break in scars and flaws. No pills are taken simply placing treatment for the face.
SharonBlaine

Previous