acne treatments

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Postby MilliePujals on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:40 am

Just try to use dermalmd blemish serum works within a day or two for eliminating a bad pimple, and within a few hours it'll take the redness and swelling away. I've been using this serum for years (I don't tend to have many pimples, but every one month I get one or two) and it's always worked well for me!
MilliePujals

Postby wjmdjjjj on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:33 am

I love my facial cleansing brush so much!! In addition to a facial mask, I use a facial brush every night when I wash my face. Soft silicone on the facial cleansing brush, no irritation to the skin, can be used with a cleanser in a good combination. You just have to take it and slide it back and forth across your face to create a lot of foam. Both convenient and fun, free your hands. The best part of this facial brush is that it has LED skin care mode. Red, yellow and blue lights correspond to different wavelengths and have different effects. This is great! It also features a waterproof and wireless charging base.
wjmdjjjj

Postby myskin2018 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Aspirin mask is amazing but it's strong, so I can only use it occasionally. For regular use or if I've extracted my face, I've been using Stylefox Anti-Redness Calming mask. It has a ton of great ingredients for clearing acne while calming the skin like sulfur, bentonite, zinc , aloe, chamomile.

Other than I just cleanse and spot treat. I've realized that doing too much to my skin makes it worse! I think when it comes to skincare less is more. :D
myskin2018

Previous