oxy 10 cream

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

5 posts
jezbobs

by jezbobs on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 pm

oxy 10 cream

Hi, Im a 41yr old male from the UK that has suffered from mild acne for most of my adult life. Ive used oxy 10 cream for about 10yrs and it is the only cream containing Benzoyl peroxide that works to control my acne however ive not been able to find it online or in shops for months. Does anyone know if this has been permanently discontinued or where I can buy some? Thanks.

Kate99

by Kate99 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:56 am

Re: oxy 10 cream

Is it the lotion you mean? I thought you could get that in Boots.

Have you asked your local chemist or contacted whoever makes it to ask them?

vanilla-ice

by vanilla-ice on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi everyone!

Have any of you heard of 'blemishless kit', ive been using it for a while now & fortunately this one works & doesnt contain benzoyl peroxide so my skin isnt all raw or anything! I'll post the link below if anyone's interested!

http://www.scrubsuk.com/hyperhidrosis/a ... sic-1.html

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

Apply a high-quality exfoliating serum or cream to eliminate your facial scars. Exfoliating creams work by peeling away the surface layer of your skin which is composed of dead skin cells, and can gradually fade away facial scars. Make sure that the exfoliating cream you get contains alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) complex, the active ingredient that causes scars to fade.

westeremma

by westeremma on Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 am

As an acne sufferer myself I genuinely sympathize with the plight, and I certainly understand that feeling where anything goes as long as you can rid yourself of the misery that comes with it..but, on the other hand, we really ought to be careful in choosing procedures/products that don't have too much compromise (such as thinning it and so forth) on your skin long-term..I'd really urge you to stick to more naturally means whenever possible..and there are plenty good ones that work wonders these days...!

5 posts