Acne remedy that really works

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

30 posts
johnandsharone

by johnandsharone on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Acne remedy that really works

I have found an organic all natural remedy for acne in teenagers as well as adults. Tallowderm skin balm is made from organic grass fed beef tallow and organic non-GMO olive oil. That's it, unless you want a scent, which are therapeutic grade essential oils. I know that it is hard to believe that animal fat will get rid of ACNE, but yes it is true. A very light application 3 times a day after washing your face or bathing until you get it under control. Once a day thereafter for beautiful skin. One word of caution, sometimes with severe cases the acne will seem to get worse, just hang in there. The conjugated linoleic acid and vitamins A, D, E, plus K bring down inflammations in the skin and bring about healing. No chemicals or preservatives. You can find it on line or visit the Facebook page, Tallowderm.

LillyJohn

by LillyJohn on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Acne remedy that really works

The best home remedy for acne is turmeric paste. Applying mixtures of turmeric, lemon juice, and sandalwood would cure acne. If you need tips for how to care your acne prone skin, you can have a look on this blog ( commercial link removed ).
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We do not allow links to commercial ventures on the talkhealth forums

ShubhraRastogi

by ShubhraRastogi on Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:13 am

Home remedies for acne scar treatment are application of lemon juice. This is a natural astringent and dries the acne. Massaging with baking soda leads to elimination of scars. Honey which is a natural antibiotic, protect against bacteria which cause acne.

However, natural treatments miht not be very successful and medications like Lymecycline, Minocycline (Minocin), Oxytetracycline and Vaniqa can be taken for the elimination of scars.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Dental College & Research Centre.
Medical Writer at The Online Surgery

mariamel17

by mariamel17 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:44 am

I suffered from acne a few months ago. Desperate after trying many treatments and not getting the results I wanted, I visited Dermatologist Juan Miguel Fernandez and he recommended to use dermalmd treatment for Acne, besides some antibiotics and regulated diet and finally the acne on my face started to reduce.

tanyafarrington

by tanyafarrington on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 pm

During my teen years, I was suffering from teen acne. Nothing was working for me and I was depressed when my grandmother told me about phenq to try a natural cure. She said, "Just try it" and I thought, "What have I got to lose?"

Her instructions - Two days every week, don't eat anything except fresh apples. And drink lots of water.

Well, I somehow stuck to the schedule and chose weekends for the process as I had to attend my college. And trust me, (I still find it unbelievable, but,) after a month, my 80% of acne was gone.
Last edited by tanyafarrington on Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

dangtiennguyen199

by dangtiennguyen199 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:47 am

The use of animal fats sounds difficult. I usually use some of the natural ingredients like lemon, honey and turmeric to treat acne. The ingredients are antiseptic and help to improve the inflammation of pores or acne is much improved.
Dermatological consultation and skin diseases

Richa_94

by Richa_94 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:54 am

Since my teen years, I suffered from the problem of acne I used tried different-different kinds of products but
none really works. Then I came across natural remedies such as apple cider vinegar and honey cinnamon mask. These home remedies proved very effective for me.
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”

Unobtanium

by Unobtanium on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:01 pm

I am looking for acne cure while I await consultant appointment for my son aged 14. It is quite severe. He receives mean comments most days in school. Antibiotics and creams have not worked. They affected his stomach or burned and reddened his skin.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi Unobtanium

Sorry to hear that your son is suffering with acne, kids can be cruel but hopefully your consultant will be able to provide some medication that will make a difference.

I'm sure some of our members will have some helpful hints and tips also.

Good luck and do let us know how your son gets on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

RobertPierson

by RobertPierson on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:43 am

Unobtanium wrote:I am looking for acne cure while I await consultant appointment for my son aged 14. It is quite severe. He receives mean comments most days in school. Antibiotics and creams have not worked. They affected his stomach or burned and reddened his skin.
Remove excess oil from skin regularly using wet cotton, or make him wash his face with mild soap 4-5 times daily. And give him lots of fruits (apples in particular) and vegetables.
Last edited by RobertPierson on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

30 posts