What helped me

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

8 posts
mightygirl2426

by mightygirl2426 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:38 pm

What helped me

I had messed up skin from acne since I was a teen. I was always depressed because i had to hide behind make-up, not that i could hide the bumps,just the reddness. My sister looked and looked for me and we kept trying stuff that didnt work. So i was done with it. I gave up which no should do,but I was so fed up and depressed. My sister starting looking more and she found a ebook guide that i let sit on my computer forever. She bugged me too much so I started reading it and it was talking about causes and treatment options I didn't hear about. All I was getting from friends was "Try Proactive." Which I did if they paid attention. Anyway I stayed with it, combining different things that I found in the ebook because it had a skin type thing that helped me match my skin type with stuff that would work better. I really happy I tried it.I wanna share it with you all!
Because that was me too. It's a kindle ebook called "Acne Be Gone - Acne Treatments That Work". It's free right now. So you should try it. And don't give up. It takes patience to fix your skin.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as forum rules do not allow posting of commercial links.

Krista Cleary

by Krista Cleary on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: What helped me

Thanks for sharing.

Susan Poche

by Susan Poche on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am

Thank you for your sharing. I also want to share my own story and experience of how to get rid of acne. The fact that acne is a "night mare" of most people, especially, girls. I experienced acnes in the past. It was a "dark time" in my life. I feel less confidence with my friends in my shool. I even did not want to go out with any one, just stay at home day by day, except for going to school. My parents, of course, were so worried about me. I had go to the doctor, received their treatment and got some improvements. However, sung drugs to treat acne caused side effects for my health. Then, through Internet, I read some scientific information about acne. This article provides a comprehensive knowledge including definition, causes, symptoms, treatments of acne. I also find out other articles which are useful to stop acne, especially blckheads, which is my skin problem untill know. In website "Authority Remedie" you can find out other useful articles. Reading and consulting these article like this help me so much to get rid of acne without going to the doctor. Now, my skin is improved so much and I feel more confidence to meet other people, boy friends and have more chances in my job and my life. Let's try to help your self like me. Good luck!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi LizieCarrel

Thank you for your helpful post.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

miletran168

by miletran168 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:27 pm

oh. Thank you.
Welcome - https://myphamchome.com/san-pham/vi-kim-tao-bien

evie17126

by evie17126 on Tue May 07, 2019 10:51 pm

I have no clue what to do :( I’m on medication for my acne which I’ve been on fit 3 months and I’ve barele noticed a difference. I cry most mornings lacking all confidence and it just feels like a hopeless battle please help

SallyGreen

by SallyGreen on Wed May 08, 2019 7:48 am

Thanks! It's really helpfull!

Meddco_Healthcare

by Meddco_Healthcare on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am

mightygirl2426 wrote:I had messed up skin from acne since I was a teen. I was always depressed because i had to hide behind make-up, not that i could hide the bumps,just the reddness. My sister looked and looked for me and we kept trying stuff that didnt work. So i was done with it. I gave up which no should do,but I was so fed up and depressed. My sister starting looking more and she found a ebook guide that i let sit on my computer forever. She bugged me too much so I started reading it and it was talking about causes and treatment options I didn't hear about. All I was getting from friends was "Try Proactive." Which I did if they paid attention. Anyway I stayed with it, combining different things that I found in the ebook because it had a skin type thing that helped me match my skin type with stuff that would work better. I really happy I tried it.I wanna share it with you all!
Because that was me too. It's a kindle ebook called "Acne Be Gone - Acne Treatments That Work". It's free right now. So you should try it. And don't give up. It takes patience to fix your skin.

It's very similar with my problem. Thank You for sharing it's very useful!

8 posts