Frustrating Acne flare-ups

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
efda1234

by efda1234 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Frustrating Acne flare-ups

I have had a problem of Acne flare-ups and I am not sure what's causing them. My general physician’s treatment does not seem to make it better. I was wondering if there was any way to track the Acne better so I can manage them a bit better. Can you please suggest something? It’s really frustrating and I'm very stressed!

LexyLopes

by LexyLopes on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Re: Frustrating Acne flare-ups

Hey Efda

I recommend trying plant-based vitamins as a way to look after your body.

Honestly, they are the best, I was telling another lady about them.

I was having continuous flare-ups and then I met this lady online who just wouldn't stop posting about health and I thought I would message her and ask about skin-related issues. I haven't got much to lose at that point.

So she sent me a trial and could see an improvement, I'm so skeptical of these things. Honestly, after the first month, I started seeing my back acne disappearing and not shortly after so did my face. She also offers support and still checks if I am okay and sees how I'm managing.

I can put you in contact with her.

Let me know

I know you posted this a while ago but I thought why not, these things don't get resolved overnight besides nourishing the body was better than any other tablet a doctor made me pay for.

2 posts