How to remove pimples/acne?

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

8 posts
vanijain238

by vanijain238 on Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm

How to remove pimples/acne?

Acne is a common skin problem, affecting about 85% of people. Some common symptoms include pimples, pesky skin, etc. that can be difficult to get rid of. But you need to know that while there are many conventional treatments that can be effective, it’s often associated with adverse effects such as dryness or irritation.

So, here are two natural remedies that you can try.

1. Tea Tree Oil:
It is known to fight acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation. Application of the same is known to reduce acne/pimples.
Usage: Mix one-part of tea tree oil with nine parts of water. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply on the affected areas. Repeat at least twice a day for better results.

2. Green Tea: It is high in antioxidants that aid in reducing inflammation and fights bacteria. An application of the same has shown a significant reduction of acne/pimples.
Usage: Boil green tea for 3 – 4 minutes and allow it to cool thereafter. Once cooled, apply to your face with a cotton swab and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes or even overnight. Rinse your face with water. Apply at least 2 times a day for better results.

So, now that you know how to remove pimples/acne, which remedy will you try?

Meddco_Healthcare

by Meddco_Healthcare on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 am

Re: How to remove pimples/acne?

vanijain238 wrote:Acne is a common skin problem, affecting about 85% of people. Some common symptoms include pimples, pesky skin, etc. that can be difficult to get rid of. But you need to know that while there are many conventional treatments that can be effective, it’s often associated with adverse effects such as dryness or irritation.

So, here are two natural remedies that you can try.

1. Tea Tree Oil:
It is known to fight acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation. Application of the same is known to reduce acne/pimples.
Usage: Mix one-part of tea tree oil with nine parts of water. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply on the affected areas. Repeat at least twice a day for better results.

2. Green Tea: It is high in antioxidants that aid in reducing inflammation and fights bacteria. An application of the same has shown a significant reduction of acne/pimples.
Usage: Boil green tea for 3 – 4 minutes and allow it to cool thereafter. Once cooled, apply to your face with a cotton swab and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes or even overnight. Rinse your face with water. Apply at least 2 times a day for better results.

So, now that you know how to remove pimples/acne, which remedy will you try?

Best information you are sharing. Thank You.

renalevi

by renalevi on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:44 am

These are the simple tricks to get rid of Acne
1) Use an ice cube it will help a lot.
2)apply a paste made of crushed aspirin.
3) Don’t pick your face.
5) Don’t overdry the affected area.
6) Don't wear makeup with pore-clogging ingredients.

Jessie J Green

by Jessie J Green on Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:54 am

How to Get Rid of a Pimple/Acne.

12 Dos & Don'ts of Fighting Acne

1. Do ice the zit.
2. Do apply a paste made of crushed aspirin.
3. Don’t pick your face.
4. Don’t overdry the affected area.
5. Do tone down on toner.
6. Do use makeup with salicylic acid.
7. Don't wear makeup with pore-clogging ingredients.
8. Do layer your beauty products properly.
9. Don’t lose track of your trigger foods.
10. Do resist the urge to squeeze.
11. Don’t believe every DIY hack you see.
12. Don’t opt for a stronger cleanser.
VoucherHunt UK

ktbshetty

by ktbshetty on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:13 am

Hi!
The problem of acne comes from the barbershop. First change the barber. Next your body aggravates it. This is scientifically due to fatty acids imbalance. More than 90 per cent people are unaware of this scientific imbalance of x and y in human body. Once both are done acmes and pimples vanish gradually. Application of cream hardly help. Write to me more specifically as the ratio varies according to your body fat make up esp. Omega 3, and Omega 9. With few questions I can tell the ratio if you are serious! Good! Got it?

laurentomas

by laurentomas on Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:59 am

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I also have acne problem and I’m using some generic medicines like isotretinoin for my skin and this medicine work very well for me. It reduces the amount of oil released by oil glands in our skin and helps to skin renew itself more quickly. Isotretinoin is used to treat severe nodular acne that has not responded to other treatments.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

drelix101

by drelix101 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:34 pm

I also faced acne problem a year ago.Then i used serum to remove acne and really effective. U have to buy pure acne treatment serum. I will tell you how to use the serum on face.Apply a few drops twice daily, morning and evening, for at least 4 weeks for a perfectly balanced skin complexion. Ultra-lightweight, this Exclusive Blend is totally gentle, you can adopt it within your beauty regimen to moisturize, soothe, balance and protect.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:14 pm

You can follow below mentioned treatment processes for pimples:

Use of face wash which are suitable for your skin.

Consumption of adequate amount of water. It is very good for your skin and fruits are also good in this case. Antioxidants are good for acne.

Activated charcoal is a very effective alternative now a days and mostly recommended over topical clindamycin suspension.

These are mostly recommended treatment strategies for acne.

8 posts