3 natural home remedy tips to get rid of pimples

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

4 posts
vanijain238

by vanijain238 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 pm

3 natural home remedy tips to get rid of pimples

How many of you remember Justin Bieber flaunting his blisters on social media pages? In fact, he even captioned one of his videos, 'pimples are in.' Not only Justin Bieber, but several actors and actresses are following the movement called positive acne movement. Everyone has got affected by pimples and acne at some point. It could occur again. So, how to remove pimples?

Follow these three simple steps:

1) Find a skincare routine: One of the best home remedies to remove acne is adopting a skincare routine and sticking to it. You could look for oil cleansing products that do not clog the pores

2) Moisture: Moisturising helps improve the appearance of acne. Go for an oil-free light moisturiser, which does not obstruct the pimples, and does not cause further breakouts

3) Sleep well: The final remedy in how to remove pimples is getting enough sleep to prevent stress. Inadequate sleep can make your immune system less effective, which allows the growth of bacteria

RalphMcDonald

by RalphMcDonald on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Re: 3 natural home remedy tips to get rid of pimples

Apart from these three remedies, you can try some other home remedies that are easy to do.

Take tea tree oil and apply one part of this oil with nine parts of water with cotton on pimples and repeat this two times per day. Because it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the skin. This is the easiest solution to the pimples and heals wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation.
Apply honey with cinnamon on the skin which fights bacteria and reduces inflammation and thus pimples.

Jessicasmith

by Jessicasmith on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 pm

I loved the way you explain, I would like to say one more thing that we need to do to avoid pimples is that follow a healthy lifestyle, avoid aerated drinks, eat healthy food and do exercises/yoga daily.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

vivianbrave

by vivianbrave on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:18 am

I tried many ways but couldn't. Is my skin health too weak?
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

4 posts