Returning acne

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
lizsheahan

by lizsheahan on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Returning acne

So I had really bad forehead acne for a few years I was put on the combined pill and my skin completely healed and I rarely get spots . I unfortunately have to come of the pill due to blood clots I don’t know what to do I’m so worried about my skin going back to how it was six months ago I’m on the mini pill but I’m not sure it works and I don’t want to wait for it to get worse because it made me so depressed and upset and scarring took months to heal . What other options are there what can I do :(

LexyLopes

by LexyLopes on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Re: Returning acne

Hey Liz,

I've had some bad acne before in the past too. It was weird sometimes it would come on my back and then on the face and I got really worried. I went to the doctor and i also tried the pill which later made me put on weight and affected my moods really bad. I was then referred to a dietician and I think you sort of know the pathways.

I was scrolling on Facebook and I saw this lady ranting on about plant-based vitamins and thought why not? I have nothing more to lose at this point and it was really bad.

I decided to ask her for help, she was really nice. She said have you ever tried to address your general health and see if that helps. I said no not really. So I did buy these vitamins from her and I waited 1-2 months. and to my surprise, they actually worked. The best part about this is the support I get for her. Most places sell you something and never speak to again but she still checks in with me from time to time.

Lexy
Would you like me to put you in contact with her? Sometimes try the natural stuff is better?

2 posts