Help Me Identify My Skin Issue

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
david43ni

by david43ni on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Help Me Identify My Skin Issue

Hi my doctor has never identified me having a skin issue yet as a boy i prescribed creams.

Now and again my chest would brake out after shaving and my face. This week it happened again I am 43 and its really annoying me this is on my chest area.

I was going for the British army selection in reserves and was denied due to the skin issue can someone help me I paid £200 to a local clinic where the Chinese spec list basically disappeared back home and I am at a loos it carry's up to my chin area after shaving. I do also have to dry spots on my left and right skin of my thigh.

It does itch sometimes but not to the point that its annoying like some poor people suffer please help as want ot get this sorted if i can.
This is in between my breast area of my chest.

Radu.Rednic

by Radu.Rednic on Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:29 pm

Re: Help Me Identify My Skin Issue

Are you willing to try some natural remedies based on aloe vera? I recomended a cream to a friend of mine he has very dry skin on his face during winter and during summer it is full of pimples and red patches he's face is starting to look better on day 2 of using this cream but the company have a miracle aloe vera drink gel which will also boost the skincare from inside out.
By discovering nature, you discover :arrow: yourself.

Acne Remove

by Acne Remove on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:10 am

The chest may be suffering from fungal acne. You try zoconone gel and tea tree oil. If it is very serious, your doctor will prescribe zoconone pills
Help you get rid of acne.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:26 am

Acne remove has made a good suggestion. I suggest as well that you try out aloe vera: it is a substance that does wonders for the skin. Also, if you're allergic to your shaving gel, then do switch brands. That being said, I'd follow acne removes advice.

I do hope I've helped. With the right treatment, the acne WILL go.

minahil123

by minahil123 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:31 am

Through extensive research, astronauts and scientists discovered that the stem cells grow better in the microgravity of space than on Earth resulting in the creation of a rotating wall vessel bioreactor “RWV” that keeps the cells in growth medium suspension within the device to mimic the microgravity of space.
Regenere3D is the first-ever proprietary active plant stem cell extract skin renewal anti-aging cream. This advanced skincare uses active plant stem cells and smart technology that was developed by NASA that has effective extract properties found in no other product.

It’s scientifically formulated to aid in accelerated skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, dark spot correction, increased biological elasticity, and increased skin moisture content. Results vary depending on skin type but may be seen in as little as one day. Full results in less than 4 weeks.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:25 am

There are many skin disorders. Some are temporary, but others are permanent and more serious. Learn about identification, treatment, and prevention.

6 posts