Adult Acne Treatment

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
GBloom

by GBloom on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Adult Acne Treatment

My son and daughter both suffered horrifically with acne and when I started to go through the menopause I found that my skin changed dramatically, and much for the worse! I started with acne, despite never having suffered with it before. I used the products that I have been purchasing for them for years and I found that it not only worked great on their teenage skin but it has worked highly effectively on my skin as well.

From what I've heard, adult acne is very different to teenage acne, so I was wasn't too hopeful when trying the Aknicare products on myself. How wrong could I have been? The products have worked amazingly well and has truly transformed my skin and brought back my confidence. Massive thank you to SkinMed for changing our lives.

kate33

by kate33 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Re: Adult Acne Treatment

Welcome. I struggled with acne for 6 years and won. It is essential to a healthy diet and appropriate cosmetics.
Last edited by admin on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post edited: URL in post removed as overt promotion of products by a company or company representative are not permitted - see forum rules

2 posts