THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO NATURE

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

3 posts
SamMc

by SamMc on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO NATURE

Apologies for the heading but that is what I have been thinking over and over since I conquered my acne nightmare (worse than a nightmare because at least in a nightmare you can waken up :) LOL). I took a complete punt on a product I had never heard of and my gamble has paid off (ironic because I don't believe in gambling). I bought this product on line from a company with the name mama nature which sounds all very natural and it has been better than all of the c**p I have bought up until now. This 'Teenage Dream' as they call it (as per Kate Perry song) has removed all of the acne which covered my entire face, neck and upper back in just under four weeks. There was a BIG improvement after just one week but there were some stubborn areas after that. I cannot stop enthusing about this and obviously I am not naive enough to think it will work for all and sundry but it is 100 percent worth a punt if you catch my jist. Do yourselves a favour and give this a try. if it doesn't work you can blame Sam (ME). Good luck!

aramintaroxana

by aramintaroxana on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 am

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO NATURE

Nature is really best . We get all the thinks from nature. We just know how to use it. If we use all natural products there is no side-effect. It will available easily at home.

reejakhan

by reejakhan on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO NATURE

I've tried this baking soda also but what I do is mix it with coconut oil. So 1 part baking soda, 1/2 part coconut oil. Then rub in small circles all over the infected part and rinse! How's it working so far along for you?

3 posts